First Time With Us?
Welcome! Here is all the information you need to get started taking classes at Arcadia, a brand new sanctuary for arts and culture located in the Ballard neighborhood of Seattle.
How do I find out what’s going on at Arcadia?
- Calendar of Upcoming Classes and Events
- Class Offerings, Rates, and Studio Membership Information
- Workshops and Events at Arcadia
New to aerial classes or need to brush up on the basics?
We suggest starting with our Aerial Foundations class. In this 90-minute, mixed apparatus class, we will work on the foundational skills necessary to gain the strength and skills to be safe in the air. The class consists of a thorough warm up geared towards adults, technical instruction on both vertical and horizontal aerial apparatuses including aerial fabric, rope, sling, hoop, and trapeze, and guided conditioning and cool down at the end. Once you’ve mastered the skills in this course, you’re ready to progress onto our Level I courses. We offer Aerial Foundations several times a week – visit our CALENDAR page, and sign up to fly with us soon!
Have prior aerial experience? Want to sign up for a Level I or Level II course?
Please contact us at email@example.com so we can help you determine which level would be best suited for your skills and abilities. We may invite you to stop by the studio for a skill assessment and placement evaluation. Once we have determined the best course level for you, we will update your profile in our system so you can register for Level I or Level II courses.
Interested in our dance or flexibility courses at Arcadia?
Our dance classes are open to adult students at any level from beginner to experienced. We offer a variety of styles to suit your goals and interests including ballet barre, contemporary dance, and folkloric dance. Visit our CLASSES page to learn more about course offerings and check out our CALENDAR page to see what’s coming up in the near future.
How do I get set up in your online registration system to register for dance, flexibility, aerial, and other classes?
- Complete our online waiver and studio use agreement HERE.
- The online waiver system will automatically create an account for you in our online course management system VAMP
- Next, go to the VAMP login screen and select “Forgot your password? Click to set up or reset your password.” You will then receive a temporary password via email.
- Log in to your account and you’re ready to register for drop in classes or workshops, buy punch cards, or monthly studio memberships.